Feb 15, 2010

me....

My first week is over in job and in ahmedabad….and I still don’t know the kind of work I have to do. I have decided in myself that I will give my 100% to whatever comes my way. I am assuming that I don’t know anything and I need to learn a lot so I am asking basic questions and trying to be happy in whatever people are giving to me. But somewhere I am not happy…I am not satisfied…I don’t know whether I m not happy coz I am not satisfied or not satisfied coz I am not happy…
Every day I am waking up with new hope, going to office with more enthusiasm but every night when I am going to sleep I am unable to justify myself why I did the whole day…
I am going to office but there is no one to even notice it…no one is there to notice what I am doing. Some one is saying do this or that…but nothing seems meaningful…I am doing my best to utilize my time as I know there are lots of things to work on…
Even in myself…I need to improve a lot but I am unable to get the peace of mind…
I know its time to gather all the pieces of jigsaw puzzle of my life and to go on…
I know I have just started a journey and lot more to see, to come and I have to prepare myself accordingly. I know it is the crunch time of life..2-3 years down the line can make or break my carrier. It is the time when I have to justify who I am, what actually I want and to go on…
I am neither tired nor afraid just confuse….little confuse…but
Best part of this confusion is that first time in my life I am thinking about the things that are important, that matters…
I just need some power some courage so that first I can choose the right path and then precede on that path….and to fulfill what people are expecting from me…

No comments: