Jul 24, 2010

Me.......



My Parents call me [ARVIND].
And I am registered in my death certificate as..oh sorry,
in my birth certificate as ARVIND.


I love to live wid my friends n for friendship I don’t consider their any previous achievements.
I choose my friends by their character and socks by their color…does that sound funny for you, for me not, as I don’t make use of my sixth sense, for the things which I can do with my common sense.
I like to keep a relation with my friends for long time.
I love all those who feel comfortable wid me and who make me feel comfortable wid them…
And I never ever go behind any person who don’t like my attitude and don’t want to be my friend..

I hate people who act over smart...I hate criticism on my back and like to keep no connection wid d person who is not comfortable wid me, not even bad memories. I zap everything of that person bt ya I keep the lessons in my mmeory.

I take some time to adjust wid anybody..might be a drawback of me

I don’t underestimate anyone.
Misunderstanding has played appreciably great strocks in my life and I am crazier than that,coz I enjoy it.. I forgive people soon, as I feel this life as too short and hav no time to keep on proving others as wrong and we the only perfect!I can forgive the person who kills me, but not the one who misused me .Now I know,u r thinking, wt the hell this person might be of use??
The answer is, I also don’t know.But still I hate people who misuse me..now leave it.

I am optimistic.I always think positive–> Which have never helped me to achieve anything, but still it has become a habit.I like to turn dream into reality, but till now my biggest dreams senses for way…ha ha ha

And one thing I have observed about myself is,I don’t go behind famous people, as it would be an extra burden to them. **I don’t like to disturb anybody**
I enjoy the company of people who are FREE.I too love to live freely!

I believe that people wont understand the importance of the other person until that person is found dead.
And I am not an important person,

can you guess Y ?

buddhu….

because……………I am still alive.
Being a true Gemini, I have an extra sense for humor and I can found humor in everything. Once I make myself comfortable in an environment then I am the best man to hang around.

I respect each and every person on this earth.

For those who doesn’t like me, I don’t have any comments, because its their life and I am no one to poke my nose..
And for those who hate me….hope I am not soooo bad(Anyway, its left to you).
I never think bad for anyone….etc!

One thing which I always want to tell all those people who want to hear from me is…please be original..Be how you are and never try to act as someone else.
Be proud of who you are and try to be yourself in most of the times.Don’t copy things from others.

I guess, you are my friend..because you read until here, soooo long.Do you know….Friendship isn’t about…whom you have known the Longest….who came 1st or who Cares the Best…Its all about Who came and Never Left.
If you still wana know more about me then either check the communities I have joined on orkut or check my writings at arvind-my-thoughts.blogspot.com
As these are mirror of my mind.
God bless & love u all!!!!!

2 comments:

Sweety said...

u r original.....tht's why we all love u............

arvind said...

@sweety: thanx yar....ppl like u r reason dat i nv feel alone in my life....