Sep 12, 2010

Intoxic moments

It was a dark night. I was coming back after dinner, Alone as usual. This was 20-50 or may be 60th time I took my dinner alone. I hate this fact. Wheather was little rainy, little in the sense that it was cloudy. I was feeling alone so decided to go in a near by park and lit a cigarette. I am not a smoker-habitually, rather I am an occasional smoker and my occasion consumes 1-2 cigarette in each 4-5 days. I rested myself on a bench in park and started a song on my mobile. The song was “maine dil se kaha dhundh lana khushi….” It seems that song was written 4 me otherwise how can it be so suited to situation. I closed my eyes. I wasn’t thinking anything. I just don’t want to think anything, not about job or family or friends. I just wanted to be with "me". I wanted to spend this moment with me. I was staring in blank with closed eyes. I didn’t know whether it was magic of every line of song or every passing smoky breathe or the wheather itself but I started feeling good. I never feel so intoxicated in my whole life even after many pegs of any alcohol. It seemed that together rain, night, song and smoke did some magic on me. I was feeling that in the darkness of night, darkness of my loneliness has dissolved somewhere. I was feeling completely harmonized with atmosphere. I was comparing my situation with that of sky. We both are alone; both have darkness around them, both wants to cry and both wants to live this particular moment. Then it started raining heavily but I didn’t want to move from there. I was getting wet and my cigarette was also over and the song too was complete. Then I feel that the moment is over and I have enjoyed one of the finest moment in last few days that too at cost of 4rs. 10 minutes of happiness at a cost of 4rs, not a bad deal. Isn’t it?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

@arvind:kya h ye??? i can feel, how much u r alone after reading ur blog.. actually i knew u r alone in rajkot frm starting, there no one close to u. u r surrounded with selfish ppl instead of good frds..its very difficult to eat alone n u did it daily...work work n work n even d same routine is daily 4 u.... bt d most happiest thing with u is ur Humour...u r the prson with such personality, u can feel happy even in there loneliness... u had made ur different frnds like blog, novel, music, n ur humorous talk with ur frnds ... buddy i m soo much far fm u bt always tries to stay in ur heart as a good frd, and never let u feel alone....
ABOUT UR BLOG:
i get emotional after reading ur blog.. these thoughts comes from ur deep heart. i feel that i shud come 2 u n take care of u.. i cant say i feel ur loneliness bcoz i never feel that much alone n i m with my family bt yaa i cn understand ur situation at this time..as u told me soo much abt this ....
..u wrote this blog with full of emotions....
one thing more plz dont make cigarette to ur frd....plzzzz

or kya likhu smjh nhi aa rha h bt realy ur r very good human being..........
i happy to as u r my frd... take care yar

tushar sharma said...

ohh .. choti gold flake :D .. yehh i felt it many times too .. but u know i don't do anything occasionally ... if i am smoking i am doing it heavily and if i quit i quit it completely .... like these days .... anyways .. i won't say that please don't do this to you or anything like that ... but i will ask for a favor ... next time you have such feeling u make me a call .. it either won't cost you much .. it will be somewhat near about 4 Rs too ... and u know what .. with that lil investment u will make two persons happy .. you and me .. 2 rs each ;) .. aur haan ... woh whether nahi weather hota hai .. hehehe

Arvind Yadav said...

@tushar: i firmly believe that if a friend of your is commited it means you left with one less friend. same is your position. i am also increasing my consumption. many times it happens that you dont want anybody to come between you and yourself. this was one such moment. thanx for your humorous comment. i like that line "with that lil investment u will make two persons happy .. you and me .. 2 rs each ;) " ....i know you will always be there,for me....

Arvind Yadav said...

@pratiksha: hmm...your comment is bigger then my entire blog....thanx buddy....thanx 4 all ur care....

Unknown said...

dost u knw na "smoking is injurious for uor health"to ab aap aisi gandi baat nahi karenge aap...aur haan u have a grt croud of gud frnds so make a cal whenever u fell that much alone...aur agr wo bussy mile to ek ganda sa "zahar"type wala msg bhej dena...nxt tym apki cal waiting me nahi jayegi...accha idea hai na sir ji...oye ham sab hain na...den y r u feeling like this yaar...be happy wid ur gud memories.aur jab aisa hoga to aap khud ko apne kitne sare acche dosto se ghira hua paoge...anyays wo zahar type k msg wali baat mat bhulna....keep writting nd sharing urself...takecare nd gud luck....