Dec 20, 2010

Do i need a break?


I am in Bangalore from last 7 days now…and its my 2nd trip to place, before this I was in agra, meerut, mohali and many other cities..After joining NSN,care Team I am a free bird, who is checking the dimensions of sky. I am visiting many cities. I am discovering new places. I am meeting friends whom actually I had given a mental farewell.

When I’m meeting with old friends I am noticing something which is bothering me…its their way of living life…when in college they were full of life, full of energy, full of jokes…now some of them are just living their life waiting for weekends. In the middle of this they are working like machines…Some people are just busy with tv, face book, laptops…that’s it….either they don’t know who they were or they don’t want know….they have lost all their energy..

Every one is depressed, tensed. Everyone is tired mentally. It seems as if they are in loop, they want to get out of this but did not have courage to break the damn door…deep in their heart they know that they are just pawns of their habits, their liking, their way of living….but they are so happy in this mirage that any knock seems intrusion to them…

When we were in college, we don’t have money but freedom….we follows our own philosophies, principles….but now where are we going??

Its like racing a gym cycle, where you are walking and running but actually you are not going anywhere….

Is this the kind of life I want for myself??

Is this the kind of life for which I work hard for 1 quarter of my life?

Is this what they called as L I F E?

I want to live my life not just want to pass it??

Will all these responsibilities and in-securities turn out me in to machine some day….??

What I suppose to do in order not to get in this trap of life??

Do I need a mental, physical and emotional break?

I need answers……

5 comments:

Arvind Yadav said...

@pratiksha: thanks yar...you are always a motivator.....

tushar sharma said...

One line solution : Come back to student life.

rather .. be younger

rather be a child

rather become obstinate ... be stubborn ...

we always say children don't care a damn about anything which is quite untrue, they don't care about things which adult cares but in their small world of toys and friends they do care about each and everything. Be a child , take care of your adult world, and stop continuing woh "Maa ******* " attitude

Arvind Yadav said...

@tushar: ha yar kabhi kabhi sab chhod k bachcha ban jane ka man karta h...kisi ne kaha h na "wo nadan bachpan hi kitna pyara tha"..bt vapis jana possible nahi h dost....ladna hi h....by the way thanx 4 ur coment...

vikrant said...

Arvind.. good thought... and u have nicely put down in words...
As far as your friends are concerned u should have discovered the friendship in them that they had in college... just few hours gathering tough to say ....
ya its true that they might me working like machines and its all because its race and all r running to win it...
as its well said in "3 idiots" that "life is a race" and this race and responsibilities has taken priority above all that's y u found your friends.. not same as they u used to be in college..
but my dear i can say one thing u cant get those friends which u had in college..

Arvind Yadav said...

@vikrant: thanx 4 ur commnet buddy....i did try 2 find in my old friends as they r valuable 2 me....bt friendship is a bi-directional traffic....anyway keep reading...