Mar 7, 2014

Review of Ashwin Sanghi's Trilogy

I just finished the mythology based fiction trilogy of Ashwin Sanghi. This trilogy has 3 books that start with the Rozabal line followed by the Chanakya chants and last part is The Krishna key. I read these 3 books in reverse chronological order and like them in opposite order. While second and third books are very good as per standard of Indian fiction category but I must say that 1st book The Rozabal line has created a standard benchmark. Sanghi has a brilliant narrative style and well compiled data.I must say that he is Dan Brown of india. The rozabal line was toughest book of an Indian author that I read. It has combined Islam, jesus, illiminati, church and different muslim organization in the background of India. His research work is awesome and so credible that up to a certain time you will consider it as a real story with no part of fiction. Story, dialogues, reference, the search work; everything was just brilliant.
My rating for all 3 books is:
The Chanakya Chants: 3/5
The Krishna Key: 4/5
The Rozabal Line: 5/5


No comments: