Sep 19, 2014

गुनाहों का देवता ....

Just finished reading "Gunahon Ka Devta" by "Dharmveer Bharti"....Awesome Love Story....Depicts a decent definition of true love...It also depicts a fight going in one's mind between "Love in Lust" and "Lust is Love"...Just love the Characters (Sudha and Chandar). Both have became family members to me...Every man should have a sudha in his life and every girl should have a chandar in her life....
The novel left permanent impact on my heart and memory and will always remain special for me. Though it echoed the same emotions on love which i expressed two year back in one of my blog but i just love this one.
It left me emotionally drenched....
And i am feeling too tired emotionally to start a new novel.....and thats the best compliment for a novel....

No comments: