Jan 8, 2018

Best Books on Mahabharat

From my childhood days, we have grown fond of epic Ramayana and Mahabharata. I always have this question in my mind whether they actually occurred or just myths of our religion. As I grow up, I read more about both of them and realize that I am quite getting fascinated towards Mahabharata and its different characters. Mahabharata has so many characters that you just can't decide which one is your favorite. Every character has a certain story and certain motive to join Mahabharata. Today I am going to share my list of books written on Mahabharata and its characters:
  1. Mahasamar- Narendra Kohli (07 book series based on Mahabharata and its contemporary views)
  2. Rashmirathi-Ramdhari S.Dinker (Based on Karna)
  3. Andha Yug-Dharmveer Bharti (Based on aftermath of Mahabharat)
  4. Karna's wife-Kavita Kane (On Karna's second wife)
  5. The secret of Mahabharat-Robert C.Doyle(Mythological fiction on Viman Parv)
  6. The palace of illusions-Chitra Devkuni (Mahabharat from Draupadi's point of view)

No comments: