May 6, 2010

wo lamhe....

Prologue:
It was almost 5 pm in the evening; I was just checking few mails suddenly ring of my cell phone interrupts me. Being in telecom sector, I am habitual to expect call at any part of time. But it was the caller’s name that made me quite anxious.
It was an old close friend. It wasn’t his call that was surprising but the time of call that made me little thoughtful. Usually he calls me late in nights when either he drunk a lot or had some big issue in mind. Anyways I take the call:
Me: hanji..
Vivek: hey bro..how r u?(he voice was not that cheerful today)
Me: I m fine. Where are you??
Vivek: I m just in bhopal…
Me: for the god’s sake what you r doing there??
Vivek: ummm..nothing as such….
(Suddenly I feel something cracking....ohh my god!! He was crying….)
// for those who believe man never cry, trust me they do cry and cry a lot but usually in front of their male friends only. I know that sound weird but that’s how they structured.
Vivek: ok I got a call..will call u later….(liar liar)
(And the line went down)…
Now I was puzzeled..he was in Bhopal and in worst mood. It all shows that he again meet his 11 yr old crush (which lasts only 15 days but every now and then it made him emotional)
Suddenly last 11 years came as flashback in my memory.
So friends today I am going to introduce you to a different love story i.e. a story of a big flirt and a sweet girl. Vivek the boy in this story was a big flirt. Till the age of 25 he already had 10-12 affairs. People considered him as a pervert who took girls as use and through kind of ‘things’, never serious for anybody, no commitment at all. A man who never give a damn to this world and for the same reason he have more critics then admirers. But somewhere I always like this guy. For me he was always kid like figure i.e. A man of great sense of humour. A man who is always ready to help anybody. I do remember the day when I was placed and we were going for party suddenly a bagger came to ask for some food and vivek gave him a100 rs note just because I was placed and he was happy. (Though the bagger was looking at the note as if it is duplicate)…
so this was my friend vivek. I am going to tell you his love story in fact his first cush which crashed everything in his life. People took him as a flirt but somewhere I know that he always compare all his girls to that crush and when not getting what he was expecting he left them. He never cheated them in the way that he always made them clear that he is not feeling kind of love. So I was impressed with his story that last 11 yrs . but in all those yrs they have just 10-11 meetings each of which last 10-15 mins. No proposal, no rejection, no phones, no sms’s, no secret meetings just feelings, feelings and feelings that too from one side.
Now from here on vivek will tell his own story in next blog….

5 comments:

SS said...

very nice prologue sir...i'll luv to read dis story in future...continue dis as soon as possible.

tushar sharma said...

" front of 'there' male friends " ki jagah agar front of "their" male frnds likha hota toh i wudn't have got a break while reading this interesting blog .. i can also contribute a little if you want me to .. :P .. do write .. but be a serious blogger now .. its has been more than 4-5 months and over 20 posts .. i hope you will put some efforts while writing the story .. its toh tu chalte firte karta hai yaar jo log padh kar khush ho jate hai .. show them the best man .. go higer .. higher and higher .. :) . i enjoyed the post btw .. :)

Unknown said...

@sneha: thnx buddy..keep posting ur feedbacks...

Arvind Yadav said...

@gunja: ya i will post further story soon...keep reading....

Arvind Yadav said...

@tushar: u knw i always wait 4 ur comments..as ur comments are road lights of my life...i welcome all ur suggestions....