May 15, 2010

Wo Lamhe...(1) by vivek

Time: 12:30pm Place: Bhopal station
I just came out of my train. And my next train was at 6:30 pm so I have to pass these 6 hrs time. Though my papa told me to catch 3 pm train which came to Bhopal at 5 pm but somewhere I don’t wana challenge Indian railways. Well so this was the official reason but somewhere I knew that it wasn’t the truth…..somewhere in my mind I knew that I came 2 bhopal because I wanted 2 come here but I just don’t want to accept it.
I love this city. I always like to come here. Somewhere I always find it close 2 my heart. It gives me kind of happiness and the feeling that I am close to “something unknown but important”. I love to breathe the air which contains some special fragrance, some old memories.
Anyways now I have got an uphill task to pass next 6 hrs. I was just thinking about my options; a beer with a childhood friend (wao that will be perfect noon), some juniors (who will always welcome me as this assured them a good lunch), some good friends (girls) who will be ready to meet me anytime but that will cost me at least a movie.
When I was selecting (or rejecting) my options, one more option was going across my mind… I just want to ignore it but somewhere I was unable to keep it away. (now I have to make a decision as early as I can, or this thought will control my actions ).
So I have decided to go to my childhood friend’s home. I called him and told him about my plans. He was happy but just before I was about to put phone down he ask me: “are u really coming??? I mean you are not going to visit her…..”(I keep the phone down).
I have decided to go to my friends place before “anything else” could caught my attention.
My friend lived in piplani. I went outside the station and catch the bus…everything was fine except an unusual feeling….as the bus was approaching on the way to piplani, I was getting nervous….
I know I have to cross “it”...i have to hold my self for 5-10 mins till bus passed it…
Though it will be tough for me but I have to do it. I was thinking about Ashoka Garden area. It is situated on the way from station to piplani. I really afraid of this place as this place was like “Bermuda triangle” for me where I lost my all logics…this place was reason behind a part of my character. This place which witnessed some miserable incidents after which I lost my 1st crush and now from last 11 years trying to rectifying my faults and arranging whatever I disturbed.
This place was one of the reasons, why I like to come to Bhopal. It is the place where she lives. She….shikha….

No comments: