Jan 2, 2020

Alvida 2019 & Welcome 2020

Finally, the year 2019 is over and its time to embrace 2020. Its time to review 2019 and revised the target for 2020.
Review of 2019:- For 2019, I had very high hopes.
1. Financially:  This year may be a little tight but will try to ease out the burden by June.
    Review: Financially this year I did well. Reduce the burden of loan by 1 lac and 02 trips of Goa in a single year highlighted financial performances.
    Target for 2020:  Out of total loan (Outside bank loan) of 6.5 lac I have reduced 01 lac but will seriously look to reduce the total by 02 more lacs.
2. Reading: Target for 2019: 50 books, that precisely is 01 book each week.
    Review: Poor very poor. I could read-only 18 books. One reason for this poor performance is my overindulgence in web series.
   Target: This year's target will be to read 36 books that are 03 books to finish every 01 months.
3. Writing: No Doubt I need to be more active and I am already planning to write a few short stories.
    Review: For writing, this year was a very special one as I could write and publish 02 short stories. 01 was " He-She Story" and the other was "Karma". I got very rave reviews for both of them. I was carrying both the stories with me for many years now feeling all excited to write more stuff. Also, my "Anayara Tales" are getting good responses from general people.
   Target: This year will be more active.
4. Traveling: The target for 2019: Travel 06 new places in 12 months. This year has started well. In Jan, I already visited Bhilai and around areas.
    Review: This year I have visited 04 places; Bhilai, 02 trips of Goa and Mayapur. The Goa trip was a memorable trip.
   Target: This year again target will be to visit 06 places.
This year I will also try to complete some of my bucket list things also will look after ti reduce my debts and to increase my savings. For everything else, finger crossed.

No comments: