Dec 20, 2009

Lessons of life

From last few days i was feeling damn alone....i dnt why but i was missing all my GEC frnds n IIIT frnds.....i was thinking abt all the gud time we had 2gether...

Here i was noticing dat no 1 has time 4 any1...every 1 want 2 say their own things while no one is in interesed in others points, every1 is thinking that he know more then others(1st sign of ignorance)..every 1 is thinking abt their own happiness.....Dis thing i hv nvr seen in my past frnds...so i was doing my best 2 give time to people...i was trying 2 listen them....then i feel in middle of this that i started expecting smthng from them...which was never my way of treating life..i was expecting time from them...how foolish i was 2 expect such thing...So on the night of 18 i decided 2 give some time to myself....i called my best friend(me) n talk 2 him 4 almost 15 mins....he listens 2 me patientely n gave me some valuable tips....then i hv decided that frm nw on i'll nt expext anythng from any1 and i'll give full time to myself,doesn't what others are thinking...now i am getting good results...i am feeling more happy as now i am doing things whcih i really want to do..and no i am giving time 2 most imp person in my life yes dats ME now...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey bro.....the world lives for itself...expecting a single thing is worth climbing a mount everest in a second....live for yourself...i too went through this phase too...jst got sadness, hatred and feeling to kill myself....so better is fuck people n follow ur heart....
THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!!!!!!

Miss Rc said...

Hi,That right!! Everyone is thinking of his happiness and also big factor superior thinking which kills sharing and helpful thoughts in mind. But Parallely we are always here to listen U.